donderdag 17 april 2008

mijn lifehouse

Lifehouse - Everything

Find me here, and speak to meI want to feel You, I need to hear YouYou are the light that’s leading me to the placeWhere I find peace againYou are the strength that keeps me walkingYou are the hope that keeps me trustingYou are the light to my soulYou are my purposeYou’re everythingAnd how can I stand here with YouAnd not be moved by YouWould You tell me how could it be any better than this?(yeah)You calm the storms and You give me restYou hold me in Your handsYou won’t let me fallYou still my heart and You take my breath awayWould You take me in, take me deeper nowAnd how can I stand here with You and not be moved by YouWould You tell me how could it be any better than thisAnd how can I stand here with You and not be moved by YouWould You tell me how could it be any better than thisCause You’re all I want, You’re all I needYou’re everything…everythingYou’re all I wantYou’re all I needYou’re everything…everythingYou’re all I wantYou’re all I needYou’re everything…everythingYou’re all I wantYou’re all I needEverything…everythingAnd how can I stand here with You and not be moved by YouWould You tell me how could it be any better than thisAnd how can I stand here with You and not be moved by YouWould You tell me how could it be any better-any better than thisAnd how can I stand here with You and not be moved by YouWould You tell me how could it be any better than thisWould You tell me how could it be any better than this

Geen opmerkingen: